Thursday, June 16, 2016

I'm Sexy and I Know It



Been down in the dumps all month long and while I am not going to say why, I will say that sometimes a girl just has to get her pretty and sexy on to make the day all right.

Sometimes when I just want to hide away it's the best time for me to not run and hide, but to remain here where I have the love and support of my friends, both those of you whom I've had the grand joy of meeting in person and those of you I've yet to meet.

I know that I can seem a bit wishy washy and perhaps even a little dramatic, but heck what do you expect from a hormonal woman, serpent, dragon thingy?  lol

I also want to say that I appreciate all your love and all your good vibes and all your prayers.

Here's sending some sexy serpent love out your way from Oblivion. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment