Thursday, March 24, 2016

GENDER CONFIRMATION BODY MODIFICATION B1



Last night I spoke with my brother, for the first time ever in a candid conversation, about my gender dysphoria. My brother Bob is the only person in my entire family that I have ever talked to directly about this.

He's in Texas and I in New Mexico so as much as I would have preferred to have this conversation in person it was not possible and it needed to happen.

It was one of the most difficult phone conversations I have ever had in my life; through tears I explained to my younger brother that I was basically born in a man's body but that inside I was not a man, that inside my soul is that of a woman, and that I could not continue to live life this way and I needed to fix this problem.

He said, "I don't care, you have my full support". As I continued to cry I told him that I didn't want him to feel that he was losing his brother and he said, "I'm not losing a brother, I'm gaining a sister."

Having this unconditional love and support from the person who is only 11 months younger than me, the little boy who was my little sidekick through life, my baby brother, meant the world to me and it has given me a great sense of peace; a peace that I needed as I begin to prepare myself for the most extreme body modification ever that will change my life in ways so profound, it will literally be my re-birth as the Dragoness Eva Tiamat Medusa.

After 35 years of estrangement, he reached out to me and reconnected with me in Dec 2015. I love my brother and I am blessed beyond measure to have him at my side at a time in my life when I really need him to hold my hand.

I have so much support from family and friends both near and far, people, I've met and have not met, and that means a great deal to me.

It took me four years to get to where I am today, and at long last I can say, I'm ready to be the woman I was meant to be.

I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment